- Simple product – a physical item with a single SKU
- Configurable product – a single product with lists of options for each variation.
- Group product – multiple, standalone products as a group.
- Virtual product – not tangible products, and are typically used for products such as services, memberships, warranties, and subscriptions.
- Bundle product – A bundle is a build your own, customizable product. Each item in a bundle can be based on one of the following product types: Simple Product & Virtual Product
- Downloadable product – A digitally downloadable product consists of one or more files that are downloaded.
- Gift Card – three kinds : virtual gift cards that are sent by email, physical gift cards that are shipped to the recipient, and combined gift cards that are a combination of the two.