Multi Source Inventory (MSI) is the ability to connect multiple inventory sources to your store. Includes many features like Concurrent checkout protection, Stocks for tracking available aggregated quantities through assigned sources, Shipment matching algorithms.
GoTo Stores > Configuration > General > Locale Options > Timezone
- Magento 2 Open Source suits best for small ecommerce stores as this solution provides tools that can help merchants to build an online store in a fast way with no hassle and minimum expenses.
- Magento 2 Commerce Edition recommended for B2B companies, enterprises, and companies with high volumes of website traffic, a variety of product catalogs, wide global reach, business complexity, or plans to expand in the future.
- Magento 2 Commerce Cloud is a managed, automated hosting platform for the Magento Commerce software. Magento Commerce Cloud comes with a variety of additional features that sets it apart from the on-premise Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source platforms. Fastly Content Delivery Network (CDN), Image Optimization (IO), added security with generous bandwidth allowances, Dedicated hardware, High availability infrastructure, 24×7 email support and many more.
- Simple product – a physical item with a single SKU
- Configurable product – a single product with lists of options for each variation.
- Group product – multiple, standalone products as a group.
- Virtual product – not tangible products, and are typically used for products such as services, memberships, warranties, and subscriptions.
- Bundle product – A bundle is a build your own, customizable product. Each item in a bundle can be based on one of the following product types: Simple Product & Virtual Product
- Downloadable product – A digitally downloadable product consists of one or more files that are downloaded.
- Gift Card – three kinds : virtual gift cards that are sent by email, physical gift cards that are shipped to the recipient, and combined gift cards that are a combination of the two.
Follow these simple steps :
- Login to admin panel
- Click on the User button at the top right corner
- Select Account Setting from the dropdown
- Select language in Interface Locale dropdown
- Enter your admin password
- Click Save Button
You can set Allow Guest Checkout to No in Stores > Configuration > Sales > Checkout > Checkout Options
No layout updates – By default, layout updates are not available for Product/Category/CMS pages.
Empty – By default, uses a blank layout for Product/Category/CMS pages.
1 column – By default, uses a single column layout for Product/Category/CMS pages.
2 columns with left bar – By default, uses a two-column layout with the sidebar on the left for Product/Category/CMS pages.
2 columns with right bar – By default, uses a two-column layout with the sidebar on the right for Product/Category/CMS pages.
3 columns – By default, uses a three-column layout with sidebars on the left and right for Product/Category/CMS pages.
Page – Full Width – By default, uses the Page – Full Width layout.
Category – Full Width – By default, uses the Category – Full Width layout.
Product – Full Width – By default, uses the Product – Full Width layout.
Website – is the top-level container for sites, shipping methods, payment methods, and more. To create completely separate sites that do not share cart, shipping methods, or other you must create separate websites. A website contains at least one store.
Store – is contained by a website. In turn, a store contains at least one store view. Multiple stores can share cart, user sessions, payment gateways, and more, but they have separate catalog structures and Catalog price.
Store View – it change the way pages are presented, and are typically used to display a store with different layouts or languages. You can manage different currencies per store view.
Magento Commerce (formerly Magento Enterprise Edition), Magento Commerce Cloud & Magento Open Source (formerly Magento Community Edition).
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU). GDPR applies to any organization operating within the EU. It also applies to organizations outside of the EU that offer goods or services to customers or businesses in the EU.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a federal civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities in everyday activities.
A WAF or Web Application Firewall helps protect web applications by filtering and monitoring HTTP traffic between a web application and the Internet. It typically protects web applications from attacks such as cross-site forgery, cross-site-scripting (XSS), file inclusion, and SQL injection, among others. The WAF service is available on Pro and Starter Production environments Magento Commerce Cloud only.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is an information security standard for organisations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes. The PCI Standard is mandated by the card brands but administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.