Visual Merchandiser is a set of advanced tools that allows you to position products and apply conditions that determine which products appear in the category listing. The result can be a dynamic selection of products that adjusts to changes in the catalog. You have the option to work in visual mode, which shows each product as a tile on a grid or to work from a list of products in the category. Read More
- Text Field – A single-line text field.
- Text Area – A multi-line text area.
- Multiple Line – Creates multiple text lines for the attribute, similar to a multi-line street address. The number of separate data entry lines can be from 2 to 20.
- Date – Displays a date field with a pop-up calendar.
- Dropdown – A drop-down list that accepts only one value to be selected.
- Multiple Select – A drop-down list that accepts multiple values to be selected.
- Yes/No – A field that offers only a choice of
- File (attachment) – A field that allows a file to be uploaded and associated with the customer attribute as an attachment.
- Image File – A field that allows an image to be uploaded to the gallery and associated with the customer attribute.