I’m gonna share the great news in my professional career that I can call myself Magento 2 Certified Associate Developer. One step at a time.
- Learn from Magento 2.3 doc
- Going through Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development as a first step
- Like everyone recommended me to follow SwiftOtter Study Guide here. I would recommend the same.
- Practical implementation as well as understanding the every topic mentioned in the Study Guide. Download the Study Guide here.
About the Exam
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- 60 Multiple Choice questions in 90 minutes to complete the exam
- Minimum Passing is score 68% which is around 41 questions to be answered correctly.
- Based on Magento Open Source (2.3)
Exam Experience Tips
- There are NO questions on old schema or data upgrade/install/recurring, just concentrate on Magento 2.3 Declarative Schema
- Scopes (Global/Default, Store, StoreView) of every section is important to understand
- Admin Menu and ACL, practical implementation of how to add/modify sequence of the menu and its permission.
- XML tags, my account section changes, theme and template hierarchy are important to try hand on.
- Plugins/Observer examples try at your end
- Understand the areas (adminhtml, frontend, webapi_rest, webapi_soap) usage, given .xml belongs to which area questions.
- For functionality changes, all questions were based on business logic and they ask the best approach or keeping simplicity in mind or upgradability in mind etc.
- Buying SwiftOtter Practise Test is also worth
- For Example Questions please do watch this video from Mage Titans.
Hope this is helpful. Please share your comments below if you need any help or have any questions.